Followers

Saturday 19 August 2017

Snowman, Robin and Puss

Hiya, I've had a really productive day today, all my loose stamps are now put away and packaged in a strong clear plastic envelope, feeling very smug with myself, where possible they are labeled with the manufacturer and stamp name, this one is a Stampavie called Snowman designed by Gillian Roberts, I believe I bought it from Hobby House a few years ago now.


I coloured it with copics used glitter and snow flakes, the papers are Snowflake collection from BoBunny the sentiment is from Crafters Companion. Gems and snowflake from my stash.
I'm entering it into the following;
Gem of a challenge  Snow fun
fussy and fancy  Things with wings (OK it is small but there is a bird)
crafty hazelnuts christmas Anything Christmas goes
2 crafty critter crazies  Anything with a critter goes
crafty animals Anything goes with an animal

Hugs Debra

8 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Deb! Sweet little fox keeping your darling snowman company. I love the sparkle and happiness in your brightly colored image! Beautiful card! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for joining us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Catie Cuddles said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge in August. Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Doris Klein said...

Wow.. that's pretty! Nice colours, pretty papers and a super cute image. I love the sparkle and bling of your work!

Thanks for playing along with this 2 Crafty Critters Crazies Challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Doris
*GDT* 2CraftyCritterCrazies
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#8 – Birthday (Summer kids are the best))
*DT* Die Sketchtanten

Crafty Pearly said...

Beautiful make. I adore everything about it. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

Hazel said...

Sorry I’[m so late commenting. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 347 and my Patterned Paper August challenge – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too x

hive of creativity said...

Lovely card, really sweet. Leanne x

Norma said...

Gorgeous card, Debra. Delightful image. Love the wonderful layout, colour combo and all the glitter and sparkle.
Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
Smiles,
Norma

Christine said...

Super gorgeous snow fun card Debra love the great layer fab take on the chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us @ AGOAC

smiles Christine x