Followers

Friday 14 July 2017

Hello Flower

Hi there, a bit of fun tonight, a card for any occasion, who was it that had "Hello flower" as there catch phrase? I cant remember.
This card was made using three flower stamps from Bloobel stamps we have Arthur asterCarey-carnation and Clarissa there are loads more to choose from all equally gorgeous.

I coloured them with my copics the sky is stormy clouds distress ink, the wall I made using Texture paste and a Dutch doobadoo stencil (A5 Bricks) which I coloured with a variety of distress inks, the text I made myself with some really old alphabet stamps, the eyes and teeth are enhanced with 3D laquer.
I'm entering this in the following;
craft rocket  Anything goes
stamps and stencils Colour texture shape
crafty creations  Anything goes
daring cardmakers. If you go down to the woods
crafty calendar  Anything goes
Hugs Debra

4 comments:

Sue said...


Great card fabulous images and great colouring thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J x

Elizabeth Hart said...

These flowers images are so much fun! Love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

SewPaperPaint said...

Great layout with these fun, unique images. We are thrilled to have you join our challenge at Stamps and Stencils. Hugs, Autumn

rachel said...

these are super cool flowers! Love them! Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Stencils this month! Hugs rachel x