Followers

Saturday 7 January 2017

Snowflake card

Hi there, I know I said I was fed up with Christmas cards..............................BUT
I've just joined a group on Facebook---Make One Christmas card every week of 2017
What I thought was, if I can do this thats 52 cards made already for next year, no creeping into card shops in dark glasses hoping no body you know sees you LOL
The Shame Of It
So I thought I would incorporate playing with my Brushos for the background, the snowflake is a Crafter's Companion Die and then a few gems and whola not one but two cards made in my first week, feeling pretty smug with myself.😁


I'm entering this into the following;
ABC Christmas A=Anything goes, B= Blue Brusho
challenge up your life Self made background
crafty hazelnuts christmas Anything goes CAS

Hugs Debra x

7 comments:

Martina said...

WOW stunning card! Absolutely love it!

Thanks so much for playing along over at the Christmas Card Challenge!

xo, Martina

Hazel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan Powell said...

This is absolutely stunning!! Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card! I love the colours! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges. - Amanda DT

Steffie said...

Deine Karte gefällt mir total gut.
Danke, dass du bei CUYL dabei bist.
Liebe Grüße
Steffie

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh my, so, so pretty! I love these cards! :)

Helen said...

Beautiful card - so elegant!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x