Followers

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Gnome mistake

Hi there, I finally got to have a little play with my new stamps from Creative Expressions called "Make Gnome Mistake"
I used a die and cut some hill shapes that I edged with a bit of distress ink, the sky is Raindrops embossing Texture plate from Crafter;s, I stamped my Gnome , masked him off then stamped mt toadstool on top of him, to give the appearance of him sitting on top. 

He was coloured with copics, and a bit of glitter,
Quite a plain card for me, but I've been trying new styles out since leaving Crafter's,
had more me time to play.
I'm entering this in the following;
the crafty addicts Anything goes Funny
a snowflakes promise Anything goes seasonal
deep ocean challenge Anything goes
sunny day crafting Anything goes
Stamping Sensation One for the boys
Hugs Debra

5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
~DT Janis

brenda said...

It's such a fun card Debs, there's something about toadstools that's so magical, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

pinky said...

This is really cute! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Mari said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts :) xx Mari

Sally H said...

A fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations for our 'One for the Boys' challenge and Good Luck!