Followers

Friday 22 May 2015

Aurora Wings Party

What a fun packed weekend we have for you at Aurora Wings  Etsy 2 year Anniversary
There will be Games, Freebies , Colouring contest and Prizes
Here is Linnea Sprite she is going to be your awesome freebie, I just love Mitzi's Sprites they are all so darn cute.
I have coloured her with copics, used My Memory papers, paper doily, Sweet poppy die and a spellbinders flourish.
I'm entering this in the following;
creative inspirations Anything goes+ option of a sketch
fabnfunky challenges Flora and fauna
crafts and me flowers
craft your passion Always anything goes
Hugs Debs

4 comments:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

I love the different shades of purple you used on your card, Debs! Thank you so much for helping me out with this new digi for the Etsy 2-year anniversary event with such a lovely make!!

Big hugs,
Mitzi xxx

brenda said...

A very sweet image Debs and the soft colours you chose work beautifully with her.

Many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

pinky said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Tanvi said...

Beautiful card with some pretty colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion#262. Good luck!