Followers

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Day of the Dead Marie from Aurora Wings


What an amazing image I got to colour up this week, it's the new featured image from Aurora Wings, called 
Day of the Dead Marie and you can get it HERE it also comes in a png file.

If you want to see what my teamies did pop across to the showcase Blog and prepare to be amazed !


I coloured my image with copics, used a fine liner on her tattoo's, first edition papers, a new die I got from Sincerely Yours  last week that gives the effect of chicken wire, glitter girls black gem scroll, black ribbon, a hat pin I made myself and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the leaves are a Marianne die.
I'm entering this in the following;
abc-challenge V=Vibrant
creative card crew Bows
craft your passion Bingo (Flowers,Gems,Die cuts)
totally gorjuss Show a feather
Hugs Debs 

3 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your coloring is amazing! I am in awe! Love your card! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Good luck and be sure and play with us again!

Bonnie Irvine said...

She is stunning and your gorgeous colouring has brought her to life...so to speak. The pops of black and the pretty flower cluster are wonderful details. Thanks for joining our Bingo challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs, oh wow stunning card I love how youve coloured this image. hugs Shirleyxxxx