Followers

Sunday 20 July 2014

Aurora Wings,Christmas

Hi there, having a really pleasant weekend after a mega stressful week at work, I can almost feel myself relax, if you know what I mean.
What better way to relax than to do a bit of colouring, I'm using one of my new addictions Mistletoe Fairy from the Big Eyes collection, by the talented Mitzi at Aurora Wings 


I decided to make an easel card as I haven't done one for a while.
I used K & Co Papers, Ranger Liquid Pearls white opal for the mistletoe berries, Pearl and stars from The Hobby House, Joy snwflake dies, Marianne Poinsetta die and Spellbinder circle and ovals, the ribbon is from my bit box and the sentiment is a HOTP. 


Copics I used
Skin-E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Bow and dress R81, R83, R85
Mistletoe and eyes- YG21, YG03, YG25, YG05
Fur- YG0000, YG00


I'm entering this in the following
crafting at the weekend Anything goes
4 krafty girlz Anything goes
aud sentiments challenge Christmas in July
CRAFT Christmas
charisma cardz Anything goes

Hugs Debs

5 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Super card, fabulous colouring.

Thanks for sharing at Charisma this week.

Susan

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs, wow what a beautiful card, I love how youve coloured this image and the layout is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

Helen x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 186 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

Jan said...

Wow this is gorgeous xx Jan