Followers

Wednesday 19 December 2012

The Paper Shelter Blog Hop Winner

Hi there, well are you ready yet? No I'm not either, seems really weird this year as we are having two Christmases, we had one last week with my Boys and their partners, as they are both working over Christmas, and one next week with my parents, we've also had a couple meals out , I think I'll be a bit fed up with Turkey come the New Year. But its all good fun.
We had great fun with the Blog Hop over at the paper shelter, and my winner is................


So if you can pop over to the paper shelter blog and email Veronicca you will get a free digi.  Yay.

We have an Anything Goes Challenge today, which will last untill January 9th as we are having a lovely break, so there will be no comments left on your submissions, but I shall be looking.

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs Debs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very fascinating, You are an excessively professional blogger.
I've joined your feed and sit up

for seeking more of your magnificent post. Additionally, I've shared
your web site in

my social networks!
Here is my web blog ; blogspot.fr