Followers

Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Paper Shelter Challenge #62


Hi there, what awful weather were having here, there's supposed to be a draught, but our garden is water logged we've had so much rain, and the winds blew our works wheelie bin over it was that strong, 
But its nice and cosy in my Bats Cave since we had our new gas boiler ;-}
This week at the paper shelter the challenge is to use this sketch, I must say it was a dream to use, certainly one I shall use again.


I've used Cirque, isn't she gorgeous, I coloured her with copics, used gold mirri board, my minds eye papers, Memory box border die, paper artsy flower die and nesties.

I'm entering this in the following;
papertake weekly Anything Goes
emerald faeries Anything Goes
kenny k Anything goes
Hugs Debs

14 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Wow Debs that is stunning and a fabulous interpretation of my sketch. I love your colour choice to. hugs Shirleyxxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Debs,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Country Mouse said...

Adorable card!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion Challenges!
audrey
dt member

Bea said...

Great card :o)

Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's this week

Bea

Michelle said...

She looks great.
Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
LG Michelle

Susie Little said...

Fabulous creation! Thank you for playing along at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz. xx

Judith said...

This is just fabulous beautiful colouring and layout - thanks for playing along at CCC this week hugs Judith x

Natalie said...

thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges - such a lovely project,

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Debs this is absolutely beautiful what stunning colouring, image and papers, wow, love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Linsey R said...

Oh yes, she most certainly is gorgeous and you are most definitely super talented! I love this and I when I saw it over at Kenny K's KG blog, I had to get a closer view! I'm so happy I did :) Now I have a new fabulous blog to follow and wanted to say thanks for sharing your marvelous talent! Hope your weather is getting better! Hugs from Seattle! xoxo

scrap joanny said...

very nice card - thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

Unknown said...

Very cute card :)


Thank you for joining us at KKKG this week!

lulucker said...

This card is amazing love the colouring, the papers used and especially the scrunched flower. Thank you for joining us at EFG - Lu xxx

Melissa said...

Love it
Thanks for joining us at Emerald Faerie
Hugs
Melissa