Followers

Wednesday 18 April 2012

The Paper Shelter #60

 Hi there, this weeks challenge at the paper shelter is Wings and Things, we have so many gorgeous digi's at the paper shelter shop it's difficult to choose which one to use. But I finally decided on The Fairy of the Cookies . I coloured her with copics, I needed a gift box for my Best Friends Birthday pressie to go in, I couldn't find one the right size so I made one using my Grand Nestie. There is also ribbon trim,satin leaves and paper flowers. The papers are K&Co.

I'm entering this in the following;
prairie fairy fridays Anything Goes
card makin mamas Getting girlie
stamptacular sunday Freebie
paper sundaes Anything goes
stamp with fun Fave colours
lexis creations Punches & Dies
incy wincy designs Use a Digi
craft your passion challenges Die cuts & Punches
bunny zoes crafts Ribbon or twine
Hugs Debs

14 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Debs I love your choice of image and I agree there are so many beauties to choose from it is difficult at times, I also love your colour choice, the flower display looks amazing, superb work.
hugs
Lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Debs that is stunning, what a clever choice of image for that pot, and your colouring is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

Doreen said...

Oh this is gorgeous,love the image,fabulous design.xxx

Michelle said...

Oh is that box sweet.
Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
LG Michelle

Dorcas said...

Debs this is such a cute project!! I'm so happy you were able to join us at Bunny Zoe's this month!
Hugs,
Dorcas

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous box Debs, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Kelly said...

So sweet!! Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy this week x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

What a gorgeous project Debs! That's a great image and the fairy looks so comfortable asleep on her cookie jar! Thanks for joining us this time at Lexi's Creations. Helen x (DT)

Ann Marie Governale said...

What a lovely card. I love the rounded scallop card shape and your image is colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sundays! xxx Ann Marie

Anita said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I adore that flower and leaf cluster. Thanks so much for joining us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Caroline said...

Hi Debs, what a sweet little circular box, you have decorated it beautifully and your friend will treasure it x

scrap joanny said...

this is so cute - thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

Unknown said...

Such a cute little image and you coloured it beautifully! Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time!

Chrizette
DT Member
Celestial Things

Unknown said...

Debra this is beautiful what a gorgeous image and beautiful project , I have had a peek at your cards and your blog , how fab Love it , I like your style of crafting I am your newest follower and looking forward to seeing more of your work Hugs Elaine