Followers

Sunday 4 March 2012

Easter

Hi there, I hope you've had a great weekend, believe it or not we've had snow today, it's been raining all day then at tea time it turned to snow, yet in the week it was gorgeous sunshine didn't even need a coat to walk my dogs, Oh well that's England for you.
I found this old Penny Black stamp in my box , I haven't used it for ages and couldn't resist showing it the ink pad, I coloured with copics, scraphouse rub on and I'm afraid I've forgot who made the papers.
Going to enter it in the following;
digital tuesday Things that leap
simon says stamps Anything Goes
fabnfunky Leap into action
cute card thursday Signs of Spring
the stampman Colours of Spring
Have a good week
Hugs Debs

8 comments:

Linda said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the papers. What a darling image, so perfectly colored!
Hugs, Linda

Sheri Gilson said...

Awww...this is adorable!! I love the sweet little bunnies. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Pink Elephant!!
~Sheri

debby4000 said...

So cute Debs.
luv
Debby

Alexis said...

Awe. Love the bunnies. They are adorable. Great image. Thanks for joining us this week at Fab 'n Funky. Good luck and join us again on Wednesday to see the new challenge.

Hugs,
Alexis
Fab 'N Funky DT

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,lovely design and colours,sweet image too...Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge...Hope to see you next time..
Mandy x

Deb said...

Those bunnies are ever so cute!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, adorable image...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Joy said...

I have always adored that Penny Black stamp and you have captured it perfectly on this beautiful card... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog